Aug 16, 2013

Graphics, edge, and punk

Whenever those three words come to mind, I think of 5sos or One Direction ((sometimes)). When I was younger, those words were "scary to me, haha. All I thought of were scary people who wore all black and looked miserable, which the thought of shook me alot. But now as I'm getting older, I am really getting into it! Not the miserable part haha. It's like a whole new sense of style to me. Besides "scary" now, all I think of it now as hot and perfect.

        Monochrome, graphic shirts, stripes, plaid, ripped denim, and boyfriend style things are really popular and cool to me, not to mention it makes me want to go shop 1000x more, sorry wallet. 


1 comment:

  1. I was also scary, but now I don't understand why haha it's amazing!!! I can wear it every day jhahahhaha
    Love ya♥

    ReplyDelete